The Huawei Watch GT is a smart watch that allows users to track not only there performance in the gym, but also there sleeping habits too! The GT watch looks stylish with almost any outfit, and even has a super easy to use interface for those that are not that techy. Aswell as this it has multiple adjustable straps and feels extremely comfortable on your wrist for long periods of time, meaning you wont get those awful impression marks on your arm.Read More
This blog is partially supported by Affiliate Links, which may earn us a small commission if you click on them. There is no extra cost to you and by doing so you help support us and keep us posting weekly content.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates on the freshest tech.
- Sony Xperia 1 Review UKScore: 75%
- Honor 20 Pro Review UKScore: 80%
- Google Pixel 3a Review UKScore: 65%
- Samsung Galaxy A80 Review UKScore: 75%
- Samsung Galaxy A50 Review UKScore: 60%
- Samsung Galaxy A40 Review UKScore: 50%
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review UKScore: 65%
- Google Home Max Review UKScore: 80%
- Huawei Watch GT Review UKScore: 65%
- Apple Airpods 2 Review UKScore: 90%